Saturday, May 12, 2012

How to Get Rid of Genital Warts Naturally

What are Genital Warts?

Genital warts are caused by HPV (Human Papilloma Virus) which is a sexually transmitted disease. If you find that you have HPV don't be too upset - over half of middle-aged America has some evidence of being infected. In most cases genital warts will go away on their own, but as there is no cure for HPV they could come back. Usually people that are infected wait to see if they spread or go away on their own. If they spread then there are many treatments options to get rid of genital warts.
As long as there are genital warts present, the disease is contagious. ALWAYS use a condom.

What do Genital Warts Look Like?

I will not post genital warts pictures on this page because they are not pretty.

Cancer Risk Factors

Certain types of HPV are known to cause cervical cancer, anal cancer, vulvular cancer, and cancer of the penis. Though rare, if you are a woman then a simple Pap test will detect any abnormal cervical cells (Tips on how to prepare for a pap smear). If you believe or know that you have genital warts it's a good idea to see your doctor for regular checkups so any abnormal growths can be treated early.
Find General Practitioners in your area

How to get rid of Genital Warts:

There are a few ways to get rid of them depending on how you want to go about doing so. Regardless of which method you choose, you MUST see your doctor first. Here are some of your choices.podofilox
Topical treatments. Ask your doctor to prescribe you a topical medication to take home so you don't have to feel awkward having a stranger perform the application (Unless you like that kind of thing. ;) ) These medications are usually some form of chemical that ‘burns’ the wart off. Such chemicals are only to be used for external warts around the pubic area; not any that are inside the vagina, penis, or the rectum.
Podofilox (Condylox) is one such chemical which comes in gel or lotion form, and can be applied by an applicator that comes with the medicine. If the solution gets on non-infected skin it can cause severe irritation, wash it off immediately. Never use this product for more than three days a week, for four treatment cycles. If your genital warts are still sticking around after this, go back to your doctor for a stronger solution.
Podophyllin resin (Podofin) comes in lotion or gel form that you can use it at home. It is applied three times a day for three consecutive days, followed by a four day break; to be repeated for four weeks. Podophyllin resin can only be applied by your doctor so he can monitor the usage carefully, and check for serious side effects. Some common side effects are burning, swelling, redness, and pain. If you are pregnant DO NOT use this product. Always check with your doctor before using ANY medications.
Surgical Procedures are available, but should be considered only as a last resort. Here are a few of the more common procedures:
    laser surgery
  • Cryotherapy – The genital wart is frozen off.
  • Electrocautery – The genital wart is burned off with electricity.
  • Laser Surgery – The genital wart is burned off with a high-intensity laser.
  • Surgical Excision – The genital wart is cut out.
All of these procedures can leave scars, and may be very painful depending on the warts location so choose carefully.
Some of our readers suggest Wartrol Genital Wart Relief.


3 comments:

  1. Hey Dr Ekpiku is real and he's powerful herbal treatment..After been in pain and sorrow for over 6 years it was Dr Ekpiku that cured me from Herpes Simplex Virus, I got infected with Herpes Simplex Disease in 2011 and I have visited several herbalists, spiritualists and pastors for cure me but all was in avail, my world was gradually coming to an end until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal medicine from Africa who have and herbal medicine to cure all kinds of deadly diseases including Walter,HIV AIDS, ALS, HPV, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Gonorrhea,Hepatitis B etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbalist via his email,ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com he prepared a herbal medicine portion and sent it to me via DHL Delivery when i received this herbal medicine portion, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly disease within 2 weeks, I am now Herpes Negative.his email: ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com all thanks to Dr Ekpiku. Contact this great herbalist called Dr Ekpiku or or whatapps, call +2348073673757. or text me on +13103598621.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dr. Okuns, your herbal medicine is a good remedy for herpes cure, and Removing Warts! You can contact Dr. Okuns via E-mail: herbal.home247@yahoo.com for any types of diseases solutions or WhatsApp him on: +2348078467513

    My name is Mary Hanson, am from United State. I want the general public
    to know how this great man called Dr. Okuns cure me and my sister from GENITAL HERPES with the herbal medicine gotten from him, he cures other diseases too like: BREAST CANCER, STD, SYPHILIS, My own was worst I have suffered for Human papilloma virus HPV) for 2years he cure me too, herbal is a great medication. he have a medicine that is 100% percent assured to cure any type of disease and you don't need to spend so much money anymore . I want you to contact Dr. Okuns on: herbal.home247@yahoo.com My family is now a brand new one, so stop your worries and go get your herbal medicine now to get your family free from deadly disease. Once again thanks to Dr. Okuns you can contact him now via phone number: +2348078467513 or email him on: herbal.home247@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnose 2017 and find out I’m HIV positive.I was scared because there is no cure for HIV/AIDS but today some people still don’t believe that there is cure for HIV, it can only be cured through Africans root and herbs,and our doctor’s here in USA few of them know’s about the African herbal medicine can cure Hiv but they chooses to hide it from us just to make a sales of ARV DRUGS. I did a research online finding way to get rid of my disease,I saw a comment about a herbal doctor on internet Name Dr Alabi who has cured several disease with his powerful herbal medicine, I contacted him on whats-app, chat with him explain my self to him.He said he can cure hiv perfectly well , he gave me his request which i send to him. within 5 days he sent me the herbal medicine through ups courier delivering service And told me how to take the medicine for 3 weeks to get cured,I did for 3 weeks, within this 3 weeks i notice a very big change in my health and i new some thing great has happened then i went to confirm my result it was absolutely Negative.The doctor who new i was hiv positive was asking me how come i am negative, what did it took to get cure and were did i get this medicine from and how did i get rid of it I told him every thing about the herbal medicine that cure me. imagine doctor telling me not to let anyone know about it,I wasn’t shock though i knew they know about the herbal cure but chose to hide it in other to make sales on ARV DRUGS,if you are HIV positive please contact my savior drosemuidal@gmail.com
    or WHATSAPP him through this number +2348130692647

    ReplyDelete

Link Us